AnyVan Storage Contract
This Contract sets out the rights and responsibilities of customers of AnyVan Storage services. These are important and are intended to be legally binding, so please read all parts of the agreement before signing. We would like to draw your particular attention to Clause 7 where we set out Our liability to You and in particular where it may be limited.
1. These Terms
1.1 What These Terms Cover.
These are Our terms and conditions on which We supply Our Services to you as a Storage Customer.
1.2 Why You Should Read These Terms.
Please read these Terms carefully before you submit your booking to AnyVan. These Terms include, but are not limited to, explaining who AnyVan are, Our Services, the Services provided and the contract between you and AnyVan.
1.3 Definitions Used In These Terms.
AnyVan/AnyVan Storage/Our/Us/We: refers to AnyVan Limited.
AnyVan Storage Team: Our dedicated AnyVan Storage Team.
AnyVan Storage Quote: the quote given to you by AnyVan in accordance with this Contract together with any additional charges as set out in this agreement.
AnyVan Storage Site: Our website, which can be found at www.anyvan.com/storage.
Basic Compensation Cover:
- cover up to £50,000 including for fire & full theft (full theft is the theft of all of your goods that We are transporting); and
- is limited to £100 cover per individual item (and limited to an aggregate total of £50,000); and
- is included in the Price for every Booking, in accordance with clause 8 & 9.2.
Booking Price: the price to book Storage services pre-store.
Comprehensive Inventory List: a full and complete list of all items and inventory to be transported and stored by Us.
Contract: once We have accepted your request for Services and you pay the Booking Price, this document and any accompanying documents create the storage Contract.
Domestic: domestic services provided within the United Kingdom but excluding any travel which includes crossing water (including any ferry crossing).
Extended Compensation Cover:
- cover up to the total value of your items as declared to us at the time of booking; and
- is limited to an aggregate total of £50,000; and is chargeable in addition to the price of your booking with the cost calculated according to the value of the goods being carried and the length of the storage period.
International: Services outside or which cause our partners to provide any part of the Services outside of the United Kingdom.
Insurer: Zurich Insurance Plc.
Item: an ‘item’ is defined in this Contract as being a box containing possessions or any single article such as a piece of furniture.
Loading & Transit: a Service provided to arrive, in some instances pack, load and drive items from the collection location to the Storage Facility or from the Storage Facility to a delivery location.
Oversized Item Charge: for any items which exceed our Pod dimensions, there will be an £8 per week charge inclusive of VAT.
Packaging Materials: any packaging materials such as boxes, bags, bubble wrap, tape, sofa covers etc either purchased through AnyVan or through RemovalBoxes.co.uk.
Packing Service: the additional Service of packing items with Packaging Materials supplied by Us.
Pod: the standard containerised Storage unit used by AnyVan, sized at 35 square feet.
Post-Store Price: any amounts required after items have been stored, such as additional packaging materials, additional Pods or additional packing/loading hours.
Short-term Booking: a booking for a Storage Period of 4 weeks or less.
Storage Confirmation: upon storing of a Customer’s items, AnyVan will issue a Storage Confirmation document which will detail the items in-store and their location.
Storage Facility: a dedicated storage warehouse where items are to be stored.
Storage Period: the length of time Storage is required and used for.
Storage Price: the recurring cost of keeping Your items in store with Us, which may include the cost of Extended Compensation Cover.
Services: the services provided in accordance with these Terms, including packing, loading, transit to storage, unloading, storage & Extended Compensation Cover.
Terms: these terms and condition on which We supply Our Services to You.
Transport Partner: AnyVan’s subcontractors who may at AnyVan’s discretion undertake the Services on Our behalf and who are more particularly described in these terms.
Urgent Booking: a Booking made with less than 48 hours’ notice.
Urgent Booking Charge: a charge of £20 inclusive of VAT is added to all booking requiring storage with less than 48 hours notice to cover the cost of arranging urgent storage.
Wait Time: 15 minutes.
You: an AnyVan Storage Customer.
2. Information About And How To Contact AnyVan
2.1 Who We Are.
We are Anyvan Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 06837274 and Our registered office is at 5th Floor – The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG. Our registered VAT number is GB 979270568.
2.2 How To Contact Us.
You can contact Our Storage Team by:
- telephone: 020 3966 9177;
- post: AnyVan, 5th Floor, The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG;
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- visiting the AnyVan Site.
2.3 How AnyVan Will Contact You.
3. Services & Our Contract with you
3.1 Your Quote
- Your AnyVan Storage Quote is generated based on an estimation of required storage capacity or number of Pods; Storage Period; Loading & Transit from your address to the Storage Facility; and packaging materials and a packing service if required.
- Your Quote may differ from Your final Post-Store Price as the Quote is based on estimates.
- Packaging materials are estimates and it’s Your responsibility to arrange suitable packaging materials, although AnyVan are able to help.
3.2 Your Booking Price
- Your Booking Price for Storage is the initial amount required to book with AnyVan Storage prior to us arriving to begin the Services.
- Your Booking Price will be for the Loading & Transit from your collection location to the nominated or chosen Storage Facility.
- Your Booking Price may include charges for Extended Compensation Cover if purchased (see clause 7).
- Your Booking Price may include charges for Packaging Materials and a Packing Service if purchased.
- A charge of £20 inclusive of VAT is added to all bookings requiring storage with less than 48 hours notice from enquiry, to cover the cost of arranging urgent storage.
3.3 Your Post-Store Price
- Your Post-Store Price may vary depending on what was paid as Your Booking Price, and will be requested after We’ve collected and stored your items.
- Your Post-Store Price will be for Your first 4 weeks of Storage set up on a rolling Direct Debit or recurring payment arrangement for as long as you require Storage or have your items in store with Us to be paid every 4 weeks for charges incurred in the previous period for storage and, where applicable, Extended Compensation Cover. You must pay this amount in advance of each due date as agreed upon setting up the Direct Debit or recurring payment arrangement.
- Your Post-Store Price may include charges for additional Pods if used, as well as any additional Packaging Materials.
- If your Storage Contract is linked to a minimum stay and You leave before this stay ends, You will be liable for all promotional discounts and savings used up to the date that you request to end your Storage.
- If You do not pay any fees by the agreed due date then We may immediately without notice to You withdraw any further discounts, deductions or any other rebates which We have agreed to grant You.
3.4 Services We Offer
- AnyVan offer a standard Storage service which encompasses at its most basic level Loading & Transit for a 2 person team to collect and load Your items, and pack where required, from a location given by You. The Service also includes Storage in one or more of our Pods for a specified amount of time at a nominated Storage Facility as well as the redelivery of your Items in accordance with clause 5.2.
- AnyVan offer Packaging Materials at an additional cost to You, delivered to your disclosed location through our partners at RemovalBoxes.co.uk. Additional Packaging Materials may be added to your order when packing the Pod at the designated Storage facility or at Your collection location.
- Your storage collection, and packing if required, for Loading & Transit can be arranged for either a 1 hour AM (8am-9am) slot, or a 2 hour PM (12pm-2pm) slot unless arranged alternatively.
- Upon You giving Us Your collection location, we will recommend to You our closest Storage Facility location. If you’d rather store at an alternate location, there may be additional charges for transit to this alternate location. This may also affect your redelivery cost in accordance with clause 5.2, and you will be required to pay for the full transit from the nominated Storage Facility to Your delivery location.
3.5 Services We don’t provide
- AnyVan will not do anything to put Our staff, (or those of Our Transport Providers) in danger. For example, We will not enter any premises unless properly lit, floored and where safe access is provided.
- AnyVan are unable to store any single Items which exceed the size of our Pods; 7ftx5ftx7ft, in any of Our Pods. If We attempt to load Items and subsequently realise they exceed this threshold then you may be liable for an Oversized Item Charge which is costed at £8 per Item inclusive of VAT or a redelivery charge for the Item in question.
- In order to adhere to permits and insurance, AnyVan will not transport animals or people, unless agreed by AnyVan in writing prior to your Booking Request being accepted.
- AnyVan will not agree to do anything where We do not have the requisite qualifications.
- AnyVan will not transport or store illegal, stolen or dangerous goods. This includes goods that in Our reasonable opinion present potential danger to Our vehicles and/or staff, any other assets or goods that require specialist knowledge or equipment to transport. We are within Our rights to destroy, dispose of, and to charge you additional costs incurred should We transport any such goods without Our knowledge. AnyVan shall report such goods to the relevant authorities where required to do so.
- AnyVan will only transport and store goods that require special licenses or government permissions if you have all required documentation. AnyVan requires advance warning and agreement in writing to transport such goods. AnyVan will not accept any liability for loss or damage to any such goods and you will be liable for any loss suffered by AnyVan for transporting such goods without prior written agreement of AnyVan and/or without Our knowledge. You will indemnify AnyVan in full for any charges, expenses, damages or penalties claimed against Us. AnyVan may, at Our sole discretion, destroy or dispose of such goods for which you will be liable for the costs.
- AnyVan will not dismantle or assemble any furniture unless previously agreed in writing prior to or at the time of Booking or subsequently agreed by AnyVan in writing.
- AnyVan will not disconnect, reconnect, dismantle or reassemble appliances, fixtures, fittings or equipment; unless previously agreed in writing prior to or at the time of Booking or subsequently agreed by AnyVan in writing.
- AnyVan will not take up or lay any carpet or other floor covering.
- AnyVan will not move planters and large outdoor pots unless agreed in writing prior to or at the time of Booking or subsequently agreed by AnyVan in writing.
- AnyVan will not move any aerials or satellite dishes unless agreed in writing prior to or at the time of Booking or subsequently agreed by AnyVan in writing.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Our staff shall not be obligated to provide Services for in excess of 9 hours per day. It is at our discretion if Services are provided for longer, however, ensuring the safety and well being of our staff and complying with legislation is of utmost importance.
3.6 Additional Services
- You may want to visit your Pod, which can be arranged with a minimum of 48 hours notice. Please speak to the AnyVan Storage Team to arrange in accordance with clause 5.1.
- You may want to add or remove items from your Pod once in storage – this can be processed by contacting the AnyVan Storage Team in accordance with clause 5.3.
- When You want your items collected from Storage and returned, there will be a charge in accordance with clause 5.2.
- AnyVan offer Your first 4 weeks Storage with 50% off if You agree to store with Us for between 12 weeks and 23 weeks. This requires a minimum Storage Period, and you will be liable to reimburse AnyVan all savings if you request full redelivery prior to this period in accordance with clause 3.3.
- AnyVan offer Your first 6 weeks Storage with 50% off if You agree to store with Us for between 24 weeks and 47 weeks. This requires a minimum Storage Period, and you will be liable to reimburse AnyVan all savings if you request full redelivery prior to this period in accordance with clause 3.3.
- AnyVan offer Your first 8 weeks Storage with 50% off if You agree to store with us for 48 weeks or more. This requires a minimum Storage Period, and you will be liable to reimburse AnyVan all savings if you request full redelivery prior to this period in accordance with clause 3.3.
4. Customer Obligations
4.1 By entering into the Contract you must comply with the following obligations. If you fail to comply with these obligations, AnyVan is not liable to you for any losses incurred.
- You must guarantee that all goods being transported and stored belong to you and that if anyone has a legal interest in the goods, you have their permission to transport them.
- You must provide AnyVan with your current telephone number and email address. If these contact details were to change, you must let Us know immediately. Correct and precise addresses for pickup and delivery locations are compulsory.
- Suitable parking arrangements for AnyVan’s vehicles will be made, by you, at your own expense. These include but are not limited to; suspended bays, parking permits, width restrictions and parking distances from your premises. You will fully indemnify AnyVan if fines or penalties are incurred as a result of your failure to make said arrangements.
- You must advise AnyVan in advance of how many floors there are at the collection location and if service lifts are available.
- Accessibility information for the collection location is compulsory at the time of Booking. This includes but is not limited to attic conversions, spiral staircases, door and window widths.
- You will be present or represented upon packing, Loading & Transit.
- All furniture must be empty unless an additional Packing Service is required.
- An accurate list of goods for transportation and storage is required (Comprehensive Inventory List). Amendments can be made but additional charges may apply. Our estimate for number of Pods may be adjusted after arriving at the Storage Facility and loading all items.
- All payments must be made in accordance with this agreement and all overdue payments will incur interest on a daily basis that is calculated at 3% per annum above the base rate of Barclays Bank plc.
4.2 You must not store or keep (and You must not allow any other person to store) any of the following in the Pod:
- food or perishable goods unless securely packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin;
- plants, birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures;
- combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents;
- firearms, explosives, weapons, ammunition or any components of these;
- chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents;
- toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature;
- any item which emits any fumes, smell or odour;
- compressed gases;
- any illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained such as counterfeit goods, illicit (counterfeit/smuggled) tobacco or alcohol and unlicensed or unsafe goods (such as toys, electrical goods, medicines, aerosols, cosmetics, fireworks);
- goods which are environmentally harmful or that are a risk to the property of any person;
- items which are irreplaceable or of high value requiring specialist storage, such as currency, jewellery, bullion, furs, deeds, bonds, securities, fine wines and items of personal sentimental value;
- waste materials including any materials or goods for export deemed to be waste, such as used electrical equipment (unless tested and certified for re-use), used vehicles or used vehicle parts.
4.3 You must ensure that Goods brought into storage are securely and properly packed or bottled and not otherwise in a condition that may cause damage or injury to the Pod or the Storage Facility or any other Pod at the Storage Facility or any other property, whether by spreading of damp, infestation, leakage or the escape of fumes or substances in any other way.
4.4 We reserve the right to relocate your Pod to another Storage Facility specified by Us:
- By giving 14 days’ notice during which You can elect to terminate the Contract.
- By Giving 14 days’ notice if We close the Storage Facility or any part of the site for redevelopment, in which case shall try to ensure the new Storage Facility is as near as possible to the original Storage Facility.
- On shorter notice, in the event of fire, flood or other incident or occurrence at the Storage Facility.
5. Access & Return of your items
5.1 Visiting the Storage Facility
- You are able to arrange a visit to the Storage Facility by contacting the AnyVan Storage Team. This can be arranged at no additional cost, however it will render our Inventory with you inaccurate and may affect your Extended Compensation Cover if purchased.
- If you require regular access to your items in Storage, please speak to the AnyVan Storage Team to see if there can be a bespoke arrangement.
- Access to the Storage Facility is available during weekday/Working Days only, and we recommend visiting with a member of the AnyVan Storage team. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to visit the Storage Facility.
5.2 Return of your items
- When you want your items returned from Storage, you need to notify the AnyVan Storage Team with at least 48 hours notice.
- Return of your items is defined as a return of the full consignment currently stored with AnyVan.
- Full Return of your items is charged at the same rate paid for Your collection Loading & Transit service assuming the redelivery location is within 20 miles of your collection location.
- If Your delivery location is outside 20 miles of your collection location then there may be additional charges for redelivery.
5.3 Partial Return of your items
- If You require a partial return of your items from Storage, you need to notify the AnyVan Storage Team with at least 48 hours notice.
- You need to declare to AnyVan which items you wish to be returned from the Storage Facility.
- Partial returns are charged at the same rate paid for Your collection Loading & Transit service assuming the redelivery location is within 20 miles of your collection location. If the inventory requested for return is substantially less than what was taken to store originally, Your price for Partial return may be reduced.
- If Your delivery location is outside 20 miles of your collection location then there may be additional charges for redelivery.
5.4 Our access to your items
You will permit Us to enter the Pod in the following circumstances and if necessary we may view the contents of your storage.
- If We reasonably believe that the Pod contains any items described in clause 4.2 or are in breach of this Contract.
- If We are required to do so by the Police, Fire Services, Local Authority, HM Revenue & Customs, Trading Standards or by a Court Order.
- To obtain access in accordance with clause 9.
6. Cancellation, Postponement & Refunds
6.1 Consumers Statutory Cancellation Right
- The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 are not applicable to service contracts which provide for the transport and storage of goods on a specific date or period for performance.
6.2 Cancellation by You
- If you wish to cancel your Services after signing this agreement please notify Us by telephone or in writing as soon as possible. If you cancel by telephone We will write to you confirming cancellation.
- If AnyVan receives notice in writing or by telephone no less than 48 hours before the date that the Services are due to be provided, there will be no charge. If you paid in full upon booking the Services, you are entitled to a full refund.
- If AnyVan receives notice in writing or by telephone less than 48 hours before the date that the Services are due to be provided, there will be a charge of £120 inclusive of VAT.
- If you cancel Services after already postponing Services, you will be charged a £120 cancellation fee inclusive of VAT regardless of the time period.
6.3 Postponement by You
- If you wish to postpone your Services after signing this agreement please notify Us by telephone or in writing as soon as possible. If you cancel by telephone We will write to you confirming postponement.
- If AnyVan receives notice in writing or by telephone no less than 24 hours before the date that the Services are due to be provided, there will be no charge.
- If AnyVan receives notice in writing or by telephone less than 24 hours before the date that the Services are due to be provided, there will be a charge of £100 inclusive of VAT.
- After postponing your services, you are unable to cancel the services without incurring the £120 cancellation charge inclusive of VAT.
6.4 Cancellation by AnyVan
- If you breach any term of this Contract then AnyVan is entitled to terminate the Contract.
- If AnyVan is unable to perform the Services agreed upon Booking, whether through its own fault or as a result of something outside of Our control then AnyVan will notify you as soon as possible in writing or by telephone.
- If you book Services, AnyVan shall use its reasonable endeavors to try and accommodate. If AnyVan is unable to do so, We are not in breach of the Contract but you will be entitled to a full refund.
- If AnyVan cancels the contract in accordance with clause 6.4(a) you will not be entitled to a refund. If AnyVan cancels the Contract in accordance with clause 6.4(b) or 6.4(c) then you are entitled to a full refund.
- If You cancel the Contract in accordance with clause 6.2, any money that is due to be refunded to you will be transferred within five working days of our AnyVan Storage Team receiving a written request for a refund.
7. Liability for Loss or Damage
7.1 AnyVan shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage to any of your goods or premises or any other loss suffered by you arising out of the Contract other than in accordance of this clause 7.
7.2 Unless previously agreed in writing, or Extended Liability Cover is purchased, AnyVan’s liability is fixed for all claims of loss or damage to goods, due to its negligence or breach of Contract, for an amount of up to £100 per individual item and for the avoidance of doubt limited to an aggregate of £50,000 (fifty thousand pounds for all items when taken and stored together). If all of the goods transported and stored by Us are stolen during the provision of the Services or destroyed by fire AnyVan’s liability is limited to a total of £50,000 for all of your goods. It is your responsibility to provide AnyVan with evidence of the value of goods lost or damaged and proof that the damage was caused by us, for the avoidance of doubt the liability under this clause is limited to £50,000. If you would like to increase your cover, you can request Extended Compensation Cover.
AnyVan is liable for damage to your premises subject to you producing satisfactory evidence that the damage was caused by Us and not by you or a third party. Our liability to you is limited as follows:
- If AnyVan damages premises or property other than the goods We are contracted to transport and store as a result of Our negligence or breach of contract, then We are only liable for repairing the damaged area. This liability is limited to the sum of £1,000 and in accordance with the limitations of clause 7.4.
- AnyVan is not liable for any damage caused to any premises or goods if you ignore AnyVan advice in relation to the Services.
- You must advise Us in writing, no later than seven days after collection of your items, if any damage is caused to the premises or your goods upon collection. AnyVan is not liable outside of this time unless permitted by law.
7.3 If you purchase Extended Liability Cover, AnyVan’s liability extends to the full value of the goods as declared to us up to an aggregate of £50,000 (fifty thousand pounds for all items when taken and stored together). It is your responsibility to provide AnyVan with evidence of the value of goods lost or damaged and proof that the damage was caused by us, for the avoidance of doubt the liability under this clause is limited to £50,000. If you wish to purchase Extended Liability Cover please speak to the AnyVan Storage Team.
7.4 AnyVan is not liable for:
- Damage caused as a result of your actions and/or your breach of these terms.
- Perishable items, including but not limited to food and drink.
- Damage caused by moths or vermin or any other infestation.
- Damage caused by fire.
- Damage caused to any furniture packed and/or unpacked by you or a third party.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Goods loaded and/or unloaded against Our advice, We will not be liable for any damage caused as a result.
- Damage to any goods or premises not caused by us.
- Damage to goods or premises caused by you or a third party when packing, loading or unloading them on and/or off Our vehicles or otherwise.
- AnyVan do not transport live animals or plants unless agreed and appropriately organised upon booking. AnyVan is not liable for harm caused to live animals or plants transported without Our knowledge.
- Damage to your electrical goods (unless you can provide evidence that such damage was as a result of Our negligence).
- Loss incurred if any of your goods were already damaged or had an inherent defect.
- Damage if any of your goods are susceptible to damage including but not limited to breakage, internal spoilage, leakage, malfunctions.
- Damage to any collections or documentation including but not limited to stamps, coins, gemstones, share certificates, deeds to properties.
- Personal items including but not limited to jewelry, handbags, clothes and hats, unless properly packed and included in the Comprehensive Inventory List.
- Any business loss whatsoever. We shall not be liable to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profits, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any Contract between Us; and Our total liability to you for all other losses arising under or in connection with this agreement or any Contract arising under it, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise shall be limited as set out in clause 8.2.
- Loss or damage which occurs after the goods have been delivered to you or your representative.
- Loss or damage not caused by Us or Our employees, subcontractors or agents.
- Loss which is not reasonably foreseeable.
- Damage caused to your goods which are held by Us in accordance with clause 8.9 and clause 10.
7.5 Events Outside Of Our Control.
AnyVan is not liable for any damage or loss if any of the following occur:
- Acts of God, including but not limited to flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- Epidemic or pandemic;
- Acts of war, threat or preparation for war, riot, nuclear or chemical containment, change in the law or action taken by a government or public authority, collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident and any labour or trade dispute, strikes industrial action or lockouts;
- Delay in transit;
- Any events which can reasonably be considered outside of Our control.
7.6 We will not exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or liability which under the laws of England and Wales may not be limited or excluded.
7.7 None of Our employees or subcontractors including Our Transport Providers, are independently liable for any loss, damage, mis-delivery, errors or omissions under this Contract.
7.8 Delays In Transit:
- If there is a delay in transit or AnyVan are unable to deliver your goods for reasons not caused by Our negligence or breach of Contract, We may store them. You may at AnyVan’s discretion be liable for any storage re-delivery costs.
- AnyVan will provide you with an estimated time for collection and delivery based on information in Our possession. Times may vary due to events outside of Our control. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of this.
8. Our rights to hold the goods
8.1 AnyVan has the right to hold your goods (lien) until all money owed under the Contract, including applicable interest, has been paid. This includes costs We have incurred for storage and legal costs.
8.2 If full payment of any monies owed by you to AnyVan is not received within 90 days We shall be entitled to sell the goods or deal with them as We think reasonable and apply any proceeds towards Our costs incurred and the money you owe to us.
Complaints About Our Services.
If you have any complaints about the Services, please contact our AnyVan Storage Team who will endeavor to review your complaint and make any necessary actions within 7 days of the complaint being received.
10. Personal Information
10.1 Your Personal Information.
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to Our Subcontractors (including Our Transport Partners) for the purposes of undertaking the Services;
- to process your payment for the Services;
- if you agreed upon booking the Services, to give you information about similar services that We provide.
10.2 We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows Us to do so.
11. Other important terms
11.1 Transferring This Agreement To Someone Else.
We may transfer Our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization and We may subcontract any of Our rights and obligations under this agreement without notice to you. AnyVan will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
11.2 Transferring Your Rights.
You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these terms to another person if AnyVan agree to this in advance in writing.
11.3 Nominating Authorised Contacts
You are required to nominate one or more people as Authorised Contact Persons to manage Your account at the time you sign this Contract. You can notify us at any later time if you wish to change or add an Authorised Contact Person. By nominating this person, you authorise Us to contact that person, provide and discuss the details of Your account, and generally deal with such Authorised Contact person in relation to this Contract.
11.4 Terminating the contract
This Contract shall expire once all Items are returned to You by Us. Either You or We may terminate the Contract prematurely if:
- You are in breach of this Contract or if You undertale any illegal or environmentally harmful activities then We may immediately terminate this License.
- If We commit a breach of the Contract and do not put it right within 14 days of You notifying Us of it, then you may immediately terminate the Contract.
11.5 Rights Under This Contract.
The Contract is between you, AnyVan. No other person has rights to enforce any of its Terms unless expressly provided for in these Terms.
11.6 The Law And The Contract.
Each clause of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses remain in full effect.
11.7 Enforcing The Contract.
If We do not enforce these Terms immediately, or if you break the Contract and We delay taking steps against you, that will not prevent Us taking steps against you at a later date.
11.8 Applicable Laws To The Contract.
These Terms are governed by English law and you can only bring legal proceedings in the English courts.