Terms and Conditions
We like to be as transparent as possible with all of our customers, we would therefore like to draw your attention to clause 9 where we set out AnyVan’s and our Partner(s) liability to you and in particular where it may be limited.
1. These Terms
1.1 What These Terms Cover.
These are AnyVan terms and conditions on which we (and our Partner(s)) supply our Services to you as a Private Customer.
1.2 Why You Should Read These Terms.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your booking to AnyVan. These terms include, but are not limited to, explaining who AnyVan are, our Services, the Services provided by our Partners, the contract between you and AnyVan and the contract between you and our Partner(s).
1.3 Definitions Used In These Terms.
AnyVan Quote: the quote given to you by AnyVan in accordance with clause 2.5(a) together with any additional charges as set out in clause 2.5(d).
Basic Compensation Cover: Basic compensation cover up to £50,000 including for fire & full theft with every move, in accordance with clause 9.
Booking: acceptance of your Booking Request by AnyVan.
Booking Request: the process of filling in the online form a customer inputs move details into.
Booking Request Form: the form entitled “Booking Request Form” on the AnyVan Site which you [will complete] and provides AnyVan with the information we require to provide you with the AnyVan Quote.
Business Customer: you are entering into this agreement for provision of services in respect of your business, trade, craft or profession.
Contract: once we have accepted your Booking Request, provided you with an AnyVan Quote and you have confirmed that you wish to proceed with a Price Option a Contract is created.
Partner: AnyVan’s Partners as described in these Terms.
Comprehensive Insurance Cover: Our comprehensive insurance cover covers against physiscal loss or damage of your goods up to a value of £50,000. Please find out Insurance documents in the website footer, labelled ‘Insurance Policy’.
Price: acceptance of a specific Price Option together with any agreed amendments.
Price Options: the Price Options provided to you in accordance with clause 2.5(a).
Private Customer: you are a private customer if you are an individual and you are entering into an agreement for the provision of services wholly or mainly for you personally and not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession.
Services: the services provided in accordance with these Terms.
Urgent Booking: a Booking made on less than 48 hours notice.
Us/We: refers to AnyVan Ltd
Van Size: this refers to the option on the Booking Request Form that allows you to choose the size of van that you require based on your calculations as to what size van is required to transport your goods, this is opposed to or in additional to a comprehensive inventory list.
Volume Size: this refers to the option on the Booking Request Form that allows you to choose the volume of the goods that you wish to have transported, in cubic meters or cubic feet, as opposed to or in additional to a comprehensive inventory list.
2. Information About And How To Contact AnyVan
2.1 Who AnyVan Are.
Anyvan Limited is a registered company, established in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 06837274 and our registered office is at 5th Floor – The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG. Our registered VAT number is GB 979270568
2.2 How To Contact AnyVan.
You can contact our Customer Care Team by telephone on 020 3005 6000 by writing to us at AnyVan, 5th Floor, The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website www.anyvan.com.
2.3 How AnyVan Will Contact You.
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone, in writing to the email or postal address provided uponin your Booking Request Form or by text message.
2.4 Private Customers.
- If have confirmed that you are a Private Customer (Non Business Customer) when you contract with AnyVan under this agreement, it will be on the basis that AnyVan are acting as a disclosed agent for our Partners. Just to explain some the of the legal jargon, a “disclosed agent” means that we are not the principal and that by contracting with us you do so on the basis that you are aware that we are acting as agent for one of our Partners who will be carrying out the Services for you. AnyVan are entitled and authorised by our Partners to enter into this Contract with you on their behalf and to arrange the Services as an agent. This Contract governs your relationship with AnyVan and also with our Partner(s).
- As part of the Anyvan service we will introduce you to our Partner(s) to try and enable you get the best price and service possible. By entering into these Terms you are acknowledging that you will enter into and be bound by the Terms.
- by accepting that AnyVan is acting as “agent” for our Partner(s) and by entering into a Contract with AnyVan this will create a contract between you and AnyVan’s Partner (Partner Contract). The Partner Contract referred to in this clause 2.4(c) is for the provision of Services as set out in these Terms and you acknowledge and accept that the Partner Contract will be between you and the Partner and that AnyVan is not a party to the Partner Contract other than as expressly provided in these Terms. You also accept AnyVan are simply accepting the Booking on your behalf and undertaking the services which they are expressly bound to provide under these Terms. AnyVan will ensure that our Partner(s) are also bound by the terms that relate to them in the Contract.
- You also acknowledge and accept that AnyVan does not provide transportation Services to Private Customers and that we are simply acting as agent (as intermediary) between you and our Partner.
2.5 The AnyVan Quote; Inclusions & Exclusions
- AnyVan will supply you with a number of Price Options which shall reflect the information provided by you when competing the Booking Request Form. The Price Options will vary depending upon when they are requested and the desired completion date.
- AnyVan will accept amendments up to 48 hours prior to the date that Services are required. You may incur additional charges.
- Additional charges apply if the Services required and subsequently booked differ upon the arrival of the AnyVan Partner.
- Fees or taxes payable to any governmental bodies (if moving goods abroad), customs duties or port storage charges are not included in your quote. AnyVan is not responsible for their purchase.
2.6 If AnyVan Does Not Accept Your Booking Request.
If AnyVan is unable to find a Partner who will undertake the Services, or such Partner decides not to accept your Booking Request, you will be notified as soon as possible in writing or by telephone. AnyVan will use its reasonable endeavors to try and find another Partner to undertake the Services on your behalf. Accepting your Booking Request is at AnyVan’s and / or its Partner’s discretion.
2.7 Your Job Number.
Upon confirming your Booking Request, AnyVan will assign and notify you of the job number allocated to your Booking. Please reference this number when contacting AnyVan.
Our Contract With You
As set out above, AnyVan will supply you with Price Options dependent on your move requirements. The information you provide on the Booking Request Form is what allows us to produce the Price Options - any alteration to the information supplied on the Booking Request Form may subsequently alter the price we charge you. Accepting a particular Price Option that best suits your needs and supplying AnyVan with your payment details creates a contract between you and AnyVan and our Partner (Contract) and grants us authority to confirm to the relevant Partner that you have accepted the estimate and that they will undertake the Services for you at the agreed Price.
- AnyVan’s Partner will arrive at the address provided by you and on the date agreed in your Booking or any subsequent date and time agreed notified by you to us and agreed in writing by AnyVan.
- AnyVan’s Partner will knowingly load and deliver only the goods agreed in the Contract. Neither AnyVan nor the Partner is liable for goods loaded that were not included in your original inventory; or if when making your Booking you chose the option of Volume Size or Van Size, goods that could be contained in such area.
- Please note that if you wish to make any Changes to the Booking, including on the day that the Services are undertaken all payments must be made to AnyVan, our Partners are not authorized to accept any payments directly.
- AnyVan’s Partner will deliver your goods in the same condition they were in when packed or made ready for transportation. If AnyVan fail under this Clause 4.1(c) please see Clause 9 for information on liability for loss or damage. If you reasonably believe that damage to your goods was caused by AnyVan’s Partner, written notification, including genuine evidence of the damage and loss of value is required within seven days of the job being completed. Outside of this time frame, Neither AnyVan nor AnyVan’s Partner is liable. Our liability and that of our Partner will be determined in accordance with Clause 9.
- The AnyVan quote includes moving costs, staff costs and fuel.
3.6 Services AnyVan Do Not Provide
- AnyVan will not do anything to put our Partners in danger. For example, AnyVan Partners will not enter premises unless properly lit, floored and where safe access is provided.
- In order to adhere to permits and insurance AnyVan’s Partners will not transport pets or people, unless agreed in writing prior to your Booking Request being accepted.
- AnyVan’s Partners will not agree to do anything theyare unqualified for.
- AnyVan’s Partners will not transport illegal, stolen or dangerous goods. This includes goods that in our reasonable opinion present potential danger to our vehicles and/ or employees, any other assets, or goods that require specialist knowledge or equipment to transport. AnyVan’s Partners are within their rights to destroy, dispose of, and to charge you any costs incurred should they transport any such goods without knowledge. AnyVan and its Partners are required by law to report such goods to the relevant authorities if necessary.
- AnyVan’s Partners will only transport goods which require special licenses or government permissions if you have all relevant documentation. AnyVan and its Partners requires advance warning and agreement in writing to transport such goods. Neither AnyVan nor its Partners will not accept any liability for loss or damage to any such goods. If AnyVan or its Partners suffer any loss by transporting such goods without prior written agreement and/or without knowledge, neither AnyVan nor its Partners are liable for loss suffered or damage caused to such goods. You will indemnify AnyVan in full for any charges, expenses, damages or penalties claimed against us or our Partners. AnyVan or its Partners may, at our discretion, destroy or dispose of such goods for which you will be liable for the costs.
- AnyVan nor its partners will store any goods other than in accordance with Clause 4.3 and Clause 11 unless previously agreed in writing prior to or at the time of Booking unless subsequently agreed by AnyVan in writing. Additional charges apply for storage of goods and vary depending on duration.
- AnyVan’s Partners will not dismantle or assemble anyfurniture unless previously agreed in writing prior to or at the time of Booking unless subsequently agreed by AnyVan in writing .
- AnyVan’s Partner will not disconnect, reconnect, dismantle or reassemble appliances, fixtures, fittings or equipment; unless previously agreed in writing prior to or at the time of Booking unless subsequently agreed by AnyVan in writing.
- AnyVan’s Partners will not take up or lay any carpet or other floor covering.
- AnyVan’s Partners will not move planters and large outdoor pots unless agreed in writing prior to or at the time of Booking or subsequently agreed by AnyVan in writing.
- AnyVan’s Partners will not move any aerials or satellite dishes unless agreed in writing prior to or at the time of Booking or subsequently agreed by AnyVan in writing.
3.7 Additional Services
- AnyVan’s Partners may supply additional services (which must be booked through AnyVan) which include but are not limited to; Comprehensive Insurance cover, packing, disassembly and reassembly of goods, storage, enclosed transportation for vehicles and piano tuning. If you require additional services booking must adhere to the terms detailed in clause 3.1(b)
- For information and booking of additional services, please visit our website or speak with one of our Customer Care Team on 020 3005 6000. If you decide to book additional services they will be covered by these terms.
3.8 The Service Provider.
Services will be provided by one of AnyVan’s Partners. AnyVan Partners are approved by our dedicated Partner Management Team. AnyVan Partners are assessed by the AnyVan team for suitability and have to prove their eligibility to work with us by supplying certain requested documentation.
4 Services Outside Of The United Kingdom
4.5 In addition to all other applicable terms, you must comply with the provisions of this clause 11.
4.6 You must, at your own cost, obtain all documents, permits, permissions, licences and customs documents necessary for us to be able to undertake the Services required.
4.7 AnyVan’s Partners will not transport any goods that require a special licence or government permissions for export and/or import.
4.8 Please see clause 9 and in particular 9.4 for Limitation of Liability.
4.9 Your Quotation will include a time estimate for transit. Times can vary when goods are being transported abroad. AnyVan will keep you updated with any material changes but will not be liable for any loss or damage which may occur as a result of delays in transit times, unless they are as a result of our negligence or breach of contract.
5 Customer Obligations
5.5 By entering into this Contract you must comply with the following obligations. If you fail to comply with these obligations, neither AnyVan nor AnyVan’s partner is liable to you.
- You must guarantee that all goods transported belong to you and that if anyone has legal interest in the goods, you have their permission to transportthem.
- You must provide AnyVan with your current telephone number and email address. If these contact details were to change, you must advise us immediately. Correct and precise addresses for pickup and delivery locations are compulsory.
- Suitable parking arrangements for AnyVan’s Partner’s vehicles will be made, by you, at your own expense. These include but are not limited to, suspended bays, parking permits, width restrictions and parking distances from your premises. You will fully indemnify AnyVan’s Partner if fines or penalties are incurred as a result of your failure to make said arrangements.
- Advise AnyVan in advance of how many floors there are at both the pickup and delivery locations and if serviceable lifts are available.
- Accessibility information for both premises is compulsory at the time of Booking. This includes but is not limited to attic conversions, spiral staircases, door and window widths.
- You will be present or represented upon collection, loading, unloading and delivery ofyour goods.
- Upon delivery our Partner will present you with a job sheet which sets out what goods have been collected, transported and delivered. It is identified by the specific job number given to you at the time of Booking. You will be asked to sign the job sheet as confirmation that the job was completed, and to a satisfactory standard.
- Fridge freezers must be defrosted (AnyVan nor its Partners are not liable for their contents) and all other appliances must be completely dry with no residualfluid.
- All furniture must be empty unless an additional packing service, specific to goods remaining, has been agreed.
- An accurate list of goods fortransportation is required. Amendments can be made but additional charges may apply in accordance with Clause 3.1 (a)-(e). Or if when making your Booking you chose the Van Size or Volume option if the goods exceed the agreed Volume Size or Van Size, additional costs will apply. All goods must be suitably packed prior to thearrival of our Partner. A full packing service is available at an additional cost.
- Overdue payments will incur interest on a daily basis that is calculated at 3% per annum above the base rate of Barclays Bank plc.
8. Cancellation & Postponement
8.1 Consumers Statutory Cancellation Right.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 are not applicable to service Contracts which provide for the transport of goods on a specific date or period for performance.
8.2 Postponement & Cancellation By The Customer.
If you wish to postpone or cancel this Contract then AnyVan requires notification as soon as possible in writing. If you cancel by telephone we will write to you confirming cancellation. Postponement and cancellation charges are decided upon in accordance with this Clause 8.2.
- If short distance Service is booked (under 80 miles and within [the UK / England?]) and AnyVan receives notice in writing or by telephone no less than 48 hours before the date that the Services are due, there will be no charge. If you paid in full upon booking our Services, you are entitled to a full refund.
- If short distance Service is booked (under 80 miles and within [the UK / England?]) and AnyVan receives notice in writing or by telephone with 48 hours or less before the date that the Services are due, you will incur a charge worth 50% of the total amount agreed upon booking. If you paid in full upon booking our Services, you are entitled to a refund worth 50% of the total amount agreed upon under the Contract.
- If domestic move which includes a ferry or international Services are booked and AnyVan receive notice of cancellation in writing or by telephone no less than five business days before the date that the Services aredue, there will be no charge. If you paid in full upon booking our Services, you are entitled to a fullrefund.
- If domestic move which includes a ferry or international Services are booked and AnyVan receive notice of cancellation in writing or by telephone no less thanthree business days before the date that the Services are due, you will incur a charge worth 50% of the total amount agreed upon booking. If you paid in full upon booking our Services, you are entitled to a refund worth 50% of the total amount agreed upon booking.
- If you postpone or cancel the Services (both long and short distances) [on the day] [within 24 hours] they are due to take place, you will be charged the full amount. If you paid in full upon booking our Services, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you postpone the Services and immediately re-book, it is at the discretion of AnyVan to reduce or waive some or all of the charges referred to in this clause 6.2.
- Urgent Bookings for same, or next day services if cancelled are non refundable.
- If you postpone or cancel the Services and as a result of this Clause 8, additional amounts are owed to AnyVan, these will be due immediately.
- If you postpone or cancel the Services and have a dispute regarding a payment made to AnyVan, a charge pending or an issue relating to the service, you must notify us as soon as possible, and no later than seven days after our Services have been completed, by completing the AnyVan online Payment or Service Dispute Form. (link to Payment or Service Dispute Form)
8.3 Cancellation By AnyVan and its Partners.
- If you breach any term of this Contract then AnyVan and its Partner are entitled to cancel the Contract.
- If AnyVan’s Partner is unable to perform the Services agreed upon booking, whether through its own fault or as a result of something outside of our control then AnyVan will notify you as soon as possible in writing or by telephone.
- If you make an Urgent Booking, for same or next day services, AnyVan endeavours to confirm your driver as soon as possible. If AnyVan is unable to do so, we are not in breach of our Contract but you are entitled to a full refund.
- If AnyVan or its Partner cancel the Contract in accordance with clause 8.3(a) you will not be entitled to a refund. If AnyVan or its Partner cancel the Contract in accordance withclause 8.3(b)-(c) then you are entitled to a full refund.
- If you cancel the Contract in accordance with clauses 8.2 (a)-(i) any money that is due to be refunded to you will be transferred within three business days of receiving a completed online Refund Request Form (link to Refund Request Form). AnyVan require confirmation of your bank account details within three days of submitting the refund request form. The refund request form must be submitted no later than seven days after the date when notification that you are cancelling the Contract was sent.
- If you submit an online Payment orService Dispute Form for review in accordance with clause 8.2 (i) any money that is due to be refunded to you will be transferred within three business days. AnyVan require confirmation of your bank account details within three days of submitting the Payment or Service Dispute Form.
9. Liability For Loss Or Damage
9.1 AnyVan shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage to any of your Goods or premises or any other loss suffered by you arising out of this Contract.
- If Any Of Your Goods Are Lost Or Damaged. Unless previously agreed in writing, AnyVan’s Partner’s liability is fixed for all claims of loss or damage to goods and/or premises, due to its negligence or breach of Contract, at £40 per individual item. It is your responsibility to provide AnyVan with evidence of the value of goods lost or damaged and proof that the damage was caused by us. If you would like to increase your cover, you can request Comprehensive Insurance in accordance with Clause 10.
- AnyVan’s liability in respect of Fire & Full-Theft (of the entire consignment) is increased up to a maximum of £50,000. This is defined as Compensation Cover by AnyVan. Any other damage is limited to £40 per individual item.
9.3 If Your Premises Are Damaged. AnyVan’s Partner is liable for damage to the premises if they are certain that the damage was caused by them and not by you or a third party. Their liability to you is limited in accordance with Clause
- If AnyVan’s Partner damage premises or property other than the goods they are Contracted to transport, as a resultof their negligence or breach of Contract, then they are only liable for repairing the damaged area. This liability is in accordance with the limitations of Clause 9.1.
- AnyVan’s Partner is not liable for any damage caused to the premises or your goods if you go against AnyVan’s or the Partner’s advice or choose to ignore our reasonable opinion and tell them to do something.
- You must advise us in writing, no later than seven days after completion of the Services, if any damage is caused to the premises or your goods upon collection, transportation or delivery. AnyVan’s Partner is not liable outside of this time.
9.4 AnyVan nor its Partner is liable for:
- Damage caused as a result of your actions and/or your breach of these terms. (b) Perishable items, including but not limited to food and drink.
- Damage caused by moths or vermin or any other infestation.
- Damage caused byfire.
- Damage caused to any furniture packed and/or unpacked by you or a third party. (f) Normal wear and tear.
- If we load and/or unload goods for you against our advice, we will not be liable for any damage caused as a result.
- Damage to any goods or premises not caused by us.
- Damage to goods or premises caused by you or a third party when packing, loading or unloading them on and/or off our vehicles.
- AnyVan’s Partners do not transport live animals or plants unless agreed and appropriately organised upon booking. AnyVan’s Partner is not liable for harm caused to live animals or plants transported without ourknowledge.
- Damage to your electrical goods unless you canprove it was as a result of our Partner’s negligence.
- Damage if any of your goods were already damaged or had an inherent defect.
- Damage if any of your goods are susceptible to damage ie through breakage, internal spoilage, leakage, malfunctions.
- Damage to any collections or documentation. These include but are not limited to stamps, coins, gemstones, share certificates, deeds to properties.
- Personal items including but not limited to jewelry, handbags, clothes and hats, unless properlypacked and included in the list of goods agreed as part of your Contract with us.
- Business loss whatsoever if you are a private customer.
- Loss or damage which occurs after the goods have been handed delivered to you or your representative.
- Loss or damage not caused by us or our Partners, employees, subcontractors or agents.
- Loss which is not reasonably foreseeable.
- Damage caused to your goods which are held by us or our Partner(s) in accordance with clause 11.
9.5 Transit Outside Of The United kingdom.
If you require Services outside of the United Kingdom, in addition to the liability provisions in clause 9.1 to 9.4 (inclusive), AnyVan nor its Partners are liable for:-
- Any goods confiscated, seized, removed or damaged by any Customs Authorities or any other Government Agency unless such damage, confiscation, seizure or removal was as a result of our Partner’s negligence or breach of contract.
9.6 Events Outside Of Our Control.
AnyVan nor its Partners are liable for any damage or loss if any of the below occur:
- Acts of God
- Epidemic or pandemic
- Acts of war, threat or preparation for war, riot, nuclear or chemical containment, change in the law or action taken by a government or public authority, collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident and any labour or trade dispute, strikes industrial action or lockouts.
- Delay in transit
- Any events which can reasonably be considered outside of our control.
9.7 We Won’t Exclude Our Liability For: Death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or liability which under the laws of England and Wales may not be limited or excluded.
9.8 Our Employees: None of our employees or subcontractors other than the Partner who undertook the Services, are independently liable for any loss, damage, mis-delivery, errors or omissions under this Contract.
9.9 Delays In Transit:
- If there is a delay in transit or AnyVan’s Partner are unable to deliver your goods for reasons not caused by our negligence or breach of Contract, it may store them. You may at AnyVan’s discretion be liable for any storage re-deliverycosts.
- AnyVan will provide you with an estimated time for collection and delivery based on information in our possession. Times may vary due to events outside of our control. We nor our Partner will be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of this.
Comprehensive insurance cover from Zurich is made available to all customers upon booking our Services. The premium will be calculated according to the value of the goods being carried. Full details of the cover available and our Insurance Terms and Conditions can be found on the Insurance Policy page of our website found in the footer
11. Our Rights To Hold The Goods
11.1 AnyVan’s Partner has the right to hold your goods (lien) until all money owed, including applicable interest, has been paid. This includes costs we have incurred for storage and legal costs.
11.2 If full payment of any monies owed by you to AnyVan is not received within 90 days we shall be entitled to sell the goods or deal with them as we think reasonable and apply any proceeds towards our costs incurred and the money you woe to us.
12.1 Complaints About OurServices.
If you have any complaints about our Services, please email email@example.com or contact our Customer Care team on 0203 005 6000.
12.2 You can visit the citizens advice website on www. adviceguide.org.uk or call them on 0345 04 05 06 for a summary of your key legalrights.
13. How We May Use Your Personal Information
13.1 Your Personal Information.
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- To introduce Partners to supply the Services to you and to provide the services expressly stated as being obligations of AnyVan in these Terms.
- To process your payment for theServices.
- If you agreed upon booking our Services, to give you information about similar Services that we provide.
13.2 We will only give your personal information to [other] third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
14. Other Important Terms
14.1 Transferring This Agreement To Someone Else.We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. AnyVan will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
14.2 Transferring YourRights.
You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these terms to another person if AnyVan agree to this in writing.
14.3 Rights Under This Contract.
This contract is between you, AnyVan and our Partner. No other person has rights to enforce any of its terms unless expressly provided for in these terms.
14.4 The Law AndThis Contract.
Each clause of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses remain in full effect.
14.5 Enforcing This Contract.
If we do not enforce these terms immediately, or if you break this Contract and we delay taking steps against you, that will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
14.6 Applicable Laws To This Contract.
These terms are governed by English law and you can only bring legal proceedings in the English courts.
15. 'Hourly Rate' jobs
15.1. Hourly Rate jobs will include a start time slot chosen by you. AnyVan will keep you updated with any material changes but will not be liable for any loss or damage which may occur as a result of delays in transit times, unless they are as a result of our negligence or breach of contract.
15.2. Hourly rate jobs are not available for the transit of Pianos, Motorcycles or Vehicles.
15.3. Choosing the vehicle for your Hourly Rate job. While AnyVan endeavours to find this exact vehicle type, we cannot guarantee an exact match and in some circumstances you may be allocated a different vehicle type.
15.4. Job Description
- Job description is accurately inputted by you the customer, along with other Booking Form variables, to form the contract.
- Job description, while brief, needs not to mislead or confuse. If AnyVan or an AnyVan Provider deems the job to vary significantly from the job description then AnyVan reserves the right to cancel the contract.
15.5. Additional charges
- If your job takes longer than your agreed booking time, you will receive an email on the booking day for you to confirm and pay for these charges. By entering into this contract, you accept that time may increase due to aspects out of AnyVan’s or its partner’s control such as congestion or accessibility.
- All Hourly Rate jobs are booked with 10 miles of fuel included. Any additional mileage will be charged at a rate of £0.50 per mile thereafter. By entering into this contract, you accept that mileage may increase due to aspects out of AnyVan’s or its partner’s control such as congestion or accessibility.